Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inspiration Hiding Behind Every Corner

Hey-hello! I am back from my highly successful mini break to southern Spain. Can't wait to share some photos with you. Because of my offline rule for holidays I have some catching up to do. The offline rule really comes down to being too busy with discovering new places and not having my laptop with me. Also, it proves that I can live without being online. ;) Anyhow, black and white photos are coming up soon. Oh and this week's topic is solitude

Being back online I can't help, but share an inspirational quote:

 "Photography helps people to see." 
-Bernice Abbott

Gotta love The Reconstructionists project. You can find out more about Bernice Abbott and other great women there. I especially enjoy the art by Lisa Congdon

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Lucky you for having dashed off to the south of Spain. I've never been but have always wanted to go there. Wish list material.

    Loulou
    http://www.loulou.to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess all of Spain is worthy a visit. Southern Spain was cool, but I think North is my favorite. Okay, actually it's not quite possible to choose a favorite spot, at least not just one.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment and stopping by our blog, we really appreciate it!!!
    So you´ve been to our country!!! Did you like it?? AndalucĂ­a and southern spain has certain magic about it, right?? We call it "duende". Hope you had a great time!!

    We love photography as well and we´ve been trying to do our best at this Madrid Fashion Week!
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well, I am currently living in Madrid. Gotta say I love Spain from North to South. :) Now heading over to your blog to find out all about Madrid Fashion Week (you lucky gals!). Un beso.

      Delete