Friday, January 11, 2013

One Sketch a Day aka My 365 Project

I am one of those people who sometimes needs to take time out and just draw some lines on the paper. Doodling is a great way to clear my mind and gather some energy to tackle new tasks.

When I was visiting Brussels last December I stumbled upon an awesome notebook called "One Sketch a Day". I decided that this must be a sign and I should really give it a try - one sketch a day for 365 days. I started with it mid-December (because why postpone fun things) and so far, so good. I haven't skipped a day. Some days it's just bubbles or a mess, but that's okay. I have no artistic aspirations in this regard, I just want to have a little fun project that doesn't take much time, but at the same time helps to forget daily routines for a bit. Because, yes, grown-ups, too, can draw party elephants whenever they feel like it. 

iPhone 4S, Snapseed & Pic Collage
Have a fun weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment